Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Graves’ Disease More Condition_symptoms What Is An Actual, Easy To Understand Definition Of Graves Disease?

What is an actual, easy to understand definition of graves disease? - graves' disease more condition_symptoms

I am a teenager, and when I say that I, Graves' disease, I do not know what it is. Like yesterday, I went to an appointment, and my crush asked my friends where I was and I told him I was in the hospital! I do not know how I explain my condition. Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

Marc B said...

Graves' disease is the most common form of hyperthyroidism. It occurs when the immune system mistakenly the thyroid gland does not cause too much hormone thyroxine.

The abnormal immune response in May include the tissue behind the eyes as well as parts of their skin. The higher thyroxine in Graves disease 'can increase the body's metabolism, leading to numerous health problems.

Graves' disease is rarely fatal. Although it can occur at any age and in men or women, Graves' disease is more common in women and usually begins after 20 Year of life.

There is no way to stop the immune system attacks, thyroid gland, but treatments for Graves disease 'can relieve symptoms and reduce the production of thyroxine.

Post a Comment