Friday, December 25, 2009

Organic Camping Food How Do I Slim Down By March?

How do I slim down by March? - organic camping food

I am a shape tween and 171 pounds and 5'5. I have to go to the doctor and was told that was okay because I still am, and I have my period at. My Bat Mitzvah is March, and I would really lose much weight. I have tried everything, even I was (at Camp La Jolla, a camp to lose weight) I have ten pounds, but not yet won, and much more. I also bears a bikini this summer and probably likes me, but my goal. I did Weight Watchers, South Beach Diet, I worked constantly and eat organic foods. What must I do to not get about 120-130 pounds, radical, but I need to lose weight. Please do not say surgery, because they do not, of course. Please I need help. My parents have worked hard and tried to help, but only a further assistance. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment