Saturday, February 6, 2010

Automotive Wire Colour Code How Do I Attach A Wire To An Automotive Fuse?

How do I attach a wire to an automotive fuse? - automotive wire colour code

How do I connect a cable with a fuse in the car? The 12V fuse constant supply I send my car radio. I ran a cable from the fuse box, stereo (left of the steering wheel). Backups are two metal tips with a cable connection between them and the summit of which enclosed in plastic. Is there a special type of backup that can connect me to a cable?

Thank you!

3 comments:

ir rose said...

I would not recommend. What would be the best idea to get a test light (which is very cheap) and drill a cable in order to determine if a hot wire, but is killed when the engine is off, turn this way if you use the car, otherwise you may have forgotten to turn off the stereo and drain the battery. If you have a thread, cut and use a plug for insertion in the butt.

bandit_6... said...

I did before. Simply pull the fuse and take a piece of metal deck and take deal exhaustively 1 by 1 in some of the teeth and then a

trible_i... said...

The purchase of a stereo jack to connect your stereo to the wiring harness connected. $ 15-20 to save abunch of problems.

Post a Comment