Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jenna Haze Aurora Snow Who Are Your Favortie Smokers?

Who are your favortie smokers? - jenna haze aurora snow

Here is a list of my ...

All these girls are very attractive, and smoke them all!

Briana Banks
Jenna Jameson
Silvia Saint
Jenna Haze
Taylor Rain
Gauge
Aurora Snow
Miko Lee
Venus
Monica Sweetheart
Eva Angelina
Simony Diamond
Keri Sable
Anna Nova
Devon
Nikki Blonde
Catalina Cruz
Brandi Belle
Taylor Bow
Jill Kelly
Charles Lane
Lanny Barbie
Mary Carey
Tory Lane
Alicia Rhodes

3 comments:

I say this and that said...

My favorite is the tobacco of my husband ... I want to quit, but addicted to the white glue ... (sigh))) is even more adorable than the smokers more sexy

freunde bleiben! said...

What the hell, death, and smoking causes Badddness idiot on the planet, stupid, stupid, stupid, smokers, smokers have a life of it yall

JB lover, John Barrowman that is said...

All of them!


Everyone knows that cigarettes are cool!

Post a Comment