Monday, February 1, 2010

Are Bipolar Patients More Prone To Alzheimers Is Bipolar Connected To Balance Problems?

Is bipolar connected to balance problems? - are bipolar patients more prone to alzheimers

I heard somewhere that some patients with bipolar disorder, or balance problems with physical balance, but someone has expirenced it? true .... I have bipolar and I stumble around and can sometimes be very vulnerable to accidents such as in bipolar disorder may be less inhibited, as usual, but somehow this time is a physical equilibrium or not connected.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no is an imbalance in the brain, but can be connected in a roundabout way, both to her, I do not see why

Anonymous said...

I remember it .. but I think my doctor told me that this was due to lithium.

Anonymous said...

Are you on any medication? Sometimes the dizziness and drowsiness are side effects of medications commonly prescribed for bipolar.

However, I've never heard of problems are caused by physical balance poles. The balance problems are usually associated with the inner ear.

Anonymous said...

no is an imbalance in the brain, but can be connected in a roundabout way, both to her, I do not see why

Post a Comment