Sunday, February 14, 2010

Free Clips Monica Rocaforte Does Anyone Else Miss The Late 90's And Early 00's?

Does anyone else miss the late 90's and early 00's? - free clips monica rocaforte

Last night I was thinking late watching old N'Sync and Britney Spears music videos, and made me ...
Anyone else unsuccessful N'Sync, Britney, Christina, Backstreet Boys, Aaron Carter, shirts, eye shadow Bill Clinton / Monica, a healthy economy in the new millennium, gloss makeup, hair dyed blue feathers above strips, thin bright, the first new Apple computers, belts, friendship bands, clips, links and chains?
God, I miss the time, lol!
Who's with me? Long live the late 00 early 90! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3
BTW: Feel free to add what I missed ...

7 comments:

Callisto said...

YES

Not because these groups, however, lol;)

However, I miss the atmosphere of the time * sniff *

Sgrocs said...

Yes I do. I was only about 3 or 4, but still. I want to take me to the nursery with a high ponytail and braids, I'm still a friendship bracelet, butterfly clips. In fact, took only a second. put up in a ponytail.

ur mad caus i believe in science said...

Do I miss' N Sync, Britney, Christina, Backstreet Boys, Aaron Carter?


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!! ...



But I like a teenager in the early and mid 90s ... yeaaaa grunge rock! Soundgarden rules!

Pink.Bun... said...

YES.

Skates! Furby and !!!.. Tamagochi and Disney before it is destroyed!.

I was born in 91 .. n'stink I grew up with and stuff ... But not as .. but still miss the time.
lol. booyeah Sound Garden!

Weapon X said...

There were difficult times lol

kate said...

Not really. I heard everything when I was 6 years old, but in retrospect, that really, really suck.
Remember, 98 Degrees ... haha

OC white boy said...

In a baby ....... 80 top-90s were my golden years


want to be friends? lol

Post a Comment