Friday, February 5, 2010

What Should Cm Look Like Before Af Does My Chart Look Good? AF Due Tomorrow!?

Does my chart look good? AF due tomorrow!? - what should cm look like before af

Is my card correct? AF is due tomorrow. Nothing happens, except the usual PIN / painful breasts and when I woke up this morning, my back was pretty bad bad ... almost like I pulled something, but not me. My stomach was a little annoyed. (TMI sorry!) Have generally not entitled to the stomach before AF but I think that it unfortunately does not mean anything. In the last 2 days I had a lot of liquid CM I usually dry or sticky, creamy and before AF. My time is not usually fall before the day of the FA so I think if tomorrow's high is a good sign. I wait until Sunday to try to .. I will be 14DPO.
... http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/sonn

Maybe Baby? =)
Good luck and dust !!!!! Baby

3 comments:

JoJo 78 said...

I think the picture is excellent. I can not say with certainty whether or not, but it would seem a good thing. :) I wish you good luck and baby dust on you !!!!! Keep each of us and I hope you get your BFP this time:)

rookies wife said...

It seems to me .. but never this Chating .. goodluck on Sundays and baby dust u..

HONEYB1 said...

His letter still looks good, then the hope of not giving up! Also tomorrow, right may be the determining factor, so easy to stay positive and relax until then. I've heard many women say that the money bet that the FA had come, when they learned they would become pregnant. My cousin told me that I had all the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and up to 2 days light bleeding, but he discovered that she was pregnant a week later in morning sickness kick in and symptoms of premenstrual syndrome has not disappeared.

Update on me. I started AF yesterday. My HSG is scheduled for next Wednesday. I'm excited but nervous because I heard some women, it is very painful, but the good news is that it very quickly.

I'm going to do to keep you up to date and the same. Keep in mind to think positively, relax! Do not lose hope! Best wishes, and I pray for you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment