Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Camden Nj Aquarium I Live In Philadelphia And I Want To See Sharks. Should I Go To The Camden, NJ Or The Baltimore, MD Aquarium?

I live in Philadelphia and I want to see sharks. Should I go to the Camden, NJ or the Baltimore, MD Aquarium? - camden nj aquarium

The Baltimore Aquarium is at least one or two hours further south (by car) in the aquarium in Camden. I took my first ball at the Camden Aquarium, and it's really cool. They have a huge reservoir of 2-story, which is about 3 times as big as my house. There are live shows in nearly everything but the whales, and when I was there was a reservoir of Sting Ray petting. It's definitely worth the price of admission.

If you live in Philadelphia, you might want to do with the time, but I imagine the Baltimore Aquarium is better. I know he is bigger and better funding. Even if you go to Baltimore, you can make a real vacation and visit places of interest in Washington, DC. If you only have one days, but I like to visit Camden. It is very convenient.

You have to say, however, Camden is the most dangerous city in New Jersey. It has exceeded Trenton and Newark for the title, so make sure you have enough time to get out before dark. Baltimore is also very dangerous at night, and I think the aquarium is only at the border on the wrong side of theCity. At least that's what some of my friends told NOVA (NOVA = Northern Virginia).

2 comments:

buzzy said...

® Aquarium

buzzy said...

® Aquarium

Post a Comment