Sunday, January 17, 2010

Potato Chip Gift Basket Is There Anything My Friend Can Eat?

Is there anything my friend can eat? - potato chip gift basket

I have a friend who burned the smoke was really bad about 8 months and, while with oxygen. She is in rehab and has been for several months. Happy birthday and thought to take something to eat, because you do not have clothes or gifts. (No one knows if they go home. ") Was so burned his face, did not open his mouth too wide. I need to get foods that fit into a small opening and easy to eat. I loved crisps and popcorn, cookies and cheesecake, but his son is the cake. Another thing to let people think? Thank you.

8 comments:

Linda M said...

Make yourself at many places of chocolate. Small enough to have to take into my mouth and melt.

tweezere... said...

Smoothies, shakes, if I could suck through a straw.

tweezere... said...

Smoothies, shakes, if I could suck through a straw.

Raven said...

What is the cucumber soup, which sounds terrible, but its delicious served cold, not to mention quiet the sedative effect of cucumber, and as such a moment, without doubt, and ice cream / soup is was exhausted but can something that they It did not. Best wishes to your friends

helen m said...

Many different flavors of ice cream.

Mars said...

I'm sorry to hear of the accident from your friends. It's nice you want to do something special for them.

I am sure you will enjoy shakes, ice cream, ice cream, yogurt or homemade soup.

Best of luck x

the_eter... said...

I think it would be better than the issue of rehabilitation and their suggestions to ask, it may be safer

Lucky Man. said...

Grape or soup, the obvious choice.

Post a Comment