Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Difference Between Biking And Skating Helmets Can My Son Use A Helmet With A Chin Guard For Skateboarding?

Can my son use a helmet with a chin guard for skateboarding? - difference between biking and skating helmets

Is there a difference between a helmet and a helmet for skating?
If the number of times you can be touched (as if they liked, and has his head?) Omething I think it's better than nothing, but says he will make a face full. Now that will cost more and heavier. Any tips?

1 comment:

dingo_13... said...

Have a Protec helmet. This is what we in the U.S. Navy used for years with the team search and rescue operations push, and that's what I always used to when I was skating. He was not a helmet (I imagine a hockey helmet or a helmet receiver) due to falls. It could cause more damage. Protec is also by the response teams and higher. I encourage you to research the company. You can buy the helmet in any mom and pop skate shop. Please do not buy into the local skate shop, not just big companies, because it helps the local skate community.

Post a Comment